The Occupational Therapy Show is the UK’s leading event for the OT community held at the NEC Birmingham on 23-24 November 2022. Visit The OT Show to find updated information, new resources, and support from peers, all in one place.
Reasons to attend:
- It’s FREE for all OT professionals!
- Choose from 100+ CPD accredited interactive lectures and practical workshops
- Learn from world-renowned Occupational Therapy speakers and experts
- Access to 1000’s of the latest products and services from over 270+ leading healthcare suppliers
- Network with 3,500 OTs and raise the profile of your service among allied healthcare professionals
- After attending the show in person, you will have FREE access to virtually experience the show all over again with The OT Show on Demand
Join the Occupational Therapy reunion and allow yourself to soak up all the content, be inspired, refreshed, and ready to take your service to the next level to enrich your clients lives.