The UK’s best-loved shopping event for new and expectant parents, The Baby Show, is back this Autumn at the NEC Birmingham.
The Baby Show is the leading pregnancy and parenting event, providing the perfect opportunity to discover everything for bump, baby, and you. Recommended by parents for 18 years, The Baby Show is the ultimate one-stop-shop to get all the items on your baby’s wish list.
Find leading baby brands such as iCandy, Cybex, Bugaboo, Silver Cross, Junior Jones, Lindex, Joie, Pura, and BabyBjorn plus independent boutique brands including Cuddledry, Kura Organics, and Bubba Boo. From buggies to bouncers, to healthcare, you can compare and try the biggest selection of products for you and your baby, all in one place. Best of all, you can enjoy exclusive show-only offers and savings. Make the most of your visit and experience;
- MadeForMums Buggy Testing Track – test drive the latest buggies and get impartial advice
- MadeForMums Goody Bag – £5 (worth over £35!). Bookable in advance only for collection at show.
- John Lewis Sleep Clinic – browse the latest nursery and baby furniture collections and chat with its trusted nursery advisors
- Daisy First Aid Academy – learn life-saving infant first aid skills, sessions bookable in advance
- Joie Demo Area – live product demos and car seat advice from their specialists
- Lidl Lupilu Baby Changing Area – a clean, safe environment to change your baby when nature calls
The Baby Show has a new, exciting digital platform to complement its live events. New and expectant parents can view talks and demonstrations virtually via The Baby Show Live @ Home. Learn new skills, find solutions to common problems, and feel supported and empowered to make confident parenting choices. This will be free to visitors who purchase a ticket to The Baby Show Birmingham, alongside an option to purchase a virtual-only pass to The Baby Show Live @ Home.