Now in its fourteenth year, Multimodal is firmly established as the UK, Ireland, and Northern Europe’s premier freight transport, logistics, and supply chain management event. Shippers and cargo owners attend to improve their businesses by finding ways of moving their products more efficiently and effectively and by meeting new suppliers.
The exhibition hosts some 300 exhibitors and represents every logistics sector under one roof, and is characterised by key vertical sectors, including manufacturing, retail, agribusiness, chemical, automotive, electronics, FMCG, food & drink, fashion, pharmaceuticals, construction, aerospace, energy, real estate, recycling, paper/print, and perishables, amongst others, whilst horizontally, the show covers all modes of transportation, including sea, road, rail, air and inland waterways.
This matrix design makes Multimodal valuable and accessible for shippers – whilst also affording them the opportunity to successfully meet and network with peers from other sectors, which is another key reason for their attendance.
Attendance this year will be bolstered by brand new initiatives:
- A bespoke match-making service to connect shippers – our VIP visitors – to each other and to our exhibitors
- A revamped and bespoke conference programme featuring a host of vertical half day seminars that reflect shipper interests
- A dedicated freight Forwarders Village
Multimodal will be further upgrading their day three by addressing training, recruitment, and the skills gap which are major threats to the success of many companies. There will be a major focus on apprenticeships, training, re/upskilling, education, and recruitment with seminars and initiatives specific to this sector.
Multimodal 2021 will also feature two networking events:
- The Multimodal Awards – recognising the best in the industry. Hosted by Kevin Keegan, the event is a great place to network and enjoy a great evening amongst fellow professionals
- The Multimodal Mixer – our famous get-together for both visitors and exhibitors, in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.